“Police Scotland continues to work alongside our communities and relevant partners to tackle housebreaking and protect people’s homes and belongings from acquisitive criminals. read more
THE SMARTWATER STRATEGY™
At SmartWater we do far more than manufacture and supply traceable liquid products. We are passionate about crime fighting and want to ensure that our forensic products are utilised in the most cost efficient way to maximise your security spend.
On your behalf the deployment of SmartWater traceable liquids are proactively managed by our teams of analysts, investigators and former law enforcers, who will help raise awareness of SmartWater among criminals in your area.
All this work is carried out as part of an overarching crime reduction programme that we call The SmartWater Strategy™.
Some of the services that we provide to our business clients as part of The SmartWater Strategy™ include:
- In-house production, forensic labs and scientists to ensure evidence continuity
- Web-based crime mapping services to identify and target harden vulnerabilities
- Regionally based investigators, crime analysts and intelligence officers
- Covert operation deployment team to target persistent threats
- Partnership operations with the police to target handlers and receivers of stolen goods
- Marketing and PR support to further enhance the deterrent
The correct deployment of The SmartWater Strategy™ has allowed our clients to focus their security and activity around areas responsible for a large proportion of their crime. This has significantly reduced their annual security expenditure, contributed towards:
- Huge cost savings
- Significant reductions in criminal activity
- Reductions in theft-imposed fines or delays
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved health and safety conditions for staff members
- Superintendent Matt Richards, Police Scotland
“Theft of metal is a serious crime and has had a devastating effect on a large number of our customers since 2007. read moreDavid Bonehill, Claims and Risk Services Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance Group (EIG)
“SmartWater has been central to reducing burglary in the borough of Brent and for building more confidence within our communities. read moreChief Superintendent Matt Gardner, Borough Commander for Brent, Metropolitan Police Service
“The after-sale service that SmartWater continues to provide to Thames Water is truly outstanding. As a Security Specialist I have to react very quickly to changing situations and knowing that I can rely on the support. read moreJon Lorimer, Security Specialist, Thames Water
“Our collaboration with SmartWater has enabled us to identify cable theft risks and to respond quickly to emerging trends in order to implement proactive mitigation plans, particularly through tactical deployments… read moreLiam Sumpter, Area Director, Network Rail